At Decoraure, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
We have our product partners all over the world and warehouses and distribution centers in USA, Europe, Malaysia, UK, Shenzhen, Canada and Australia and your item will be dispatched from one of the centers or product partners based on availability. We currently ship to North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia. For any other country, please email us your order on email@example.com and we will get back to you with a customised quote.
We offer FREE trackable international shipping.
UK: 10 - 19 days
USA: 14 - 19 days
Canada: 14 - 19 days
Rest of world: 14 - 25 days
Also, please note that multi-item orders may be dispatched in one or more parcels depending on the supplier.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: The order processing time might take up to 2-4 days*. Processing includes checking, packing, and sending your orders to the post-office. After all these procedures, the tracking number will be provided to you. Processing time should be added to the total delivery time.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 10–25 business days.
- Delays: In very rare occasions, the delivery may take longer than the standard shipping time stated above. Most of the delays are caused by the customs, that, unfortunately, we can’t control. We seek your patience and understanding should this happen.
- Separate shipments: We strive to only ship complete orders. However, in particular cases, your order can be split into several packages. This is mainly caused by different supply warehouse’s locations. In this case, you will be provided with two or more tracking numbers.
- COVID-19 - Due to this pandemic, delivery times may be longer than advised above. These are extraordinary times and we must accept these delays. This is not saying all deliveries will be delayed, most are still arriving on time. More information can be found here Covid-19 Update